Spring 2-Player Scramble
WHERE: PALATINE HILLS
WHEN: Saturday, April 3, 2010
FORMAT: 2-Person Spring Scramble
Event Chairmen: Mark Schranz & Bob Bem
Sign-up for this event before the Spring Smoker.
Payment for the Scramble can be made at the Spring Smoker
(or on the morning of the tournament, show up early and pay either Mark or Bob).
The event is limited to 48 players.
Spring 2-Player Scramble Info
* Pick your own partner. $20.00 per team entry fee.
* Each team will receive 80% of their average handicap (subtracted from total 18 hole gross score)
* Two Flights A & B Flights, each will pay 1st, 2nd, & 3rd
* Both players tee off, then both players play best ball until holed out.
* Each player must use a minimum of 6 drives
* Turn-in completed scorecard at clubhouse with total GROSS score.