AUGUST TRAVEL EVENT
WHERE: PLUM TREE NATIONAL GOLF COURSE, HARVARD, ILLINOIS
WHEN: AUGUST 15, 2013
FORMAT: 36 Holes with cart
• Morning Event is Flighted Stroke play and a Team 3 Best Balls Game using the White Tees (Slope of 130, 6399 yards, 71.3 rating) for ALL players, and Gold Tees (Slope of 126, 6034 yards, 69.6 rating) for the GEM players.
• Afternoon event will be a Handicapped Scramble using 6 each of Gold, White, and Blue Tees, with a minimum of four drives and a maximum of 5 drives per player.
• Sign up early! Event will be cut off to make even 4-somes on AUGUST 5, 2013
• First Tee Time is 8:00 AM – Arrive no later than 7:30 AM
• Sign-up envelope is in the Pro Shop
• For more information, e-mail Bob Bem
• Plum Tree Home Page: www.plumtreegolf.com
• Directions to course: www.plumtreegolf.com
• DRESS CODE – collared shirts and no jeans or cutoffs
COST: $80.00 Make check out to PHGA or Sign-up and pay ($83.00) online at our website. Payment includes PHGA Event Fees of $20.00.