2015 President’s Cup – Match Play Tournament
Event Chairmen: Bob Doherty, Bob Mathieson & Bill Horton
ALL INFORMATION IS POSTED ON THE WALL IN THE BACK ROOM OF THE CLUBHOUSE.
Rules of Play
– Each player to use current handicap at time of play
– Strokes are based on the difference in handicaps
– In the event of a tie, match cards beginning at 1st hole
– Gem players will play from their respective tees and use their appropriate handicaps from those tees.
– Match play winner will posts both scores on the pairing sheet in the back room of Palatine Hills club house, showing the final result as 3/2, 6/4.
– All Match Play Events Must Be Played at Palatine Hills
– President’s cup committee chairmen will update the website every other week
– Anyone needing a last minute player replacement for round one should contact one of the match play chairmen.
– Match play events must be completed within allotted time frames to avoid disqualification. Extensions subject to committee review.
– PHGA rules will apply
– Any disputes will be reviewed by the committee chairmen.
– Prize monies and trophies will be awarded at the year end banquet based on progression in the playoffs
Win 2 matches—–$30.00
Win 3 matches—–$95.00
Win 4 matches—-$165.00